Friday, February 15, 2008

Parody

Yell at the guards
The guns will silence your fall
The notes are black and sing and fly
Don’t eat sleep breed
Constant yelling but why beautiful and artistic
NO WAY
Phooey is that in the book
2001
2002
2003
Years without meaning im smart
Crazy I am different
People don’t ever understand me
So I write in broken verse
No punctuation
Odd lines
Words and terms people don’t know
Why don’t anyone see it
The meaning its there its obvious
Fly 2001 guards its there
In a cell they watch me and see my downfall
No one helps I suffer day and night
ME ME ME
but im different
the air falls dark teeth chatter
the two left the grass of creation cold pants and
shirts stiff
They walk over and slide it under and It spills
I try to pick It up but no use its gone she is gone
He is gone it is gone
Soakedintothemud I scream
Write write what you see I know I can get through to them
They will understand my
Mind is exploding but at least
The notes are black and sing and fly
clouds

No comments: