Friday, February 15, 2008

LXXIX

Earth, Cotton, hen house, a match of the bastardo
All of the blanchness,
Manure shit as per the delmonte pineapple
Breath not wat s//add si leur most touchy
Can elude from my skin
I shad nor loaf tea bag moyenne soco
With lime I not drunkard
So Salisbury steak
Fit in intestine in my colostomy pouch
Adri-an Ad----ri----an!
And her south paw gone right from turtle shock
Ant sheya no ye old bitch.
Going to the bat mitzvah tinkin bout prioriteys
Por Steven Speilberg
Cld have been last nightl
Or Gustavius fielding the bacci ball of the Wingnut
& wu/ nut havisham cake
With out remorse wudey/ave Puerto in la mason jar=)
Prizes Mr. George C. Scott whistling Dixie.
Widt postulant puss theatrical flatulent
Than that of a horse with many colors
Whoo Horton hears harlet
But with queen’s bohemian rhapsody and good humor bars
(is this for real or is this just fantasy)
Shaft head waved me out of Chorro
N I heard it through the grape vine and salmonella surface.

No comments: