Saturday, February 16, 2008

Canto M

Thissa how you make hambugers came from the tall mans
MOUTH
SCOOP.BLOP.DROP.
Wot do you do nex? An enquiry
The new man sat there dumfounded Wot is next? I’ll tell u wot is next
The tall man grabbed the paper with unnecessary charm
Quickly wrapped the burger threw it down the tube
He smiled Its not that hard a job
The people behind the glass continue their work
We cant hear them talk
Locked out in the kitchen
Another order is in the tall man says to the new
Tell me what you are going to do
SCOOP
BLOP
DROP
Very good I think you are going to be a fine worker here now what do you do
I look at the paper and doan understand
PRESENT
Like romney I just want out
For the betterment of all
4 stations at 4 places
Un fiesta por favor
Drop the fries drop the fries
This is how you make a hamburger
Any questions ask
More burgers to make
Drop the fries
Medium O-Ring
A returned burger, make it right
Her eyes as red as cherries
The g.d.m.f. customers always have to be right
Want to throw the burger at them
The g.d.m.f. customers suck
I make the burger right.

No comments: