Saturday, February 23, 2008

couplets cool

Let the horns of Heaven sound and the angels sing!
For I'm cool, and when I die, I'd like to hear a glorious welcome.
Let all the birds whistle and all the bees buzz!
For I'm cool, and sorry babe, it's just sex.
Let the wolves howl and the lions roar!
For I'm cool, and I like my fur coats fresh.
Let the lightning light and the thunder thunder!
For I'm cool, and I need me some chaos in gray.
Let the rivers flow and the seas rumble!
For I'm cool, and I must not thirst and my shit must flush.
Let the sun shine and the sky blue!
For I'm cool, and I want to fly my fucking kite.
Let the world know and the universe declare!
For I'm cool, and there's none other.
Let the earth shake and the stars align!
For I'm cool, and I'd like to see Mars tonight.
Let the hearts collide and the people cry!
For I'm cool, and I can't stand your bitching.
Let the smiles smile true and the laughs laugh lovely!
For I'm cool, and I just want your comedy.
Let the air breathe and the water swim!
For I'm cool, and I will live and live well.
Let the wind breeze and time freeze!
For I'm cool, and cool I am.

1 comment:

J. Hyde said...

once again Alan, very nice.