Saturday, February 2, 2008

I love to say, "In Bed" after some things.

These are glorious works, parent of good:
The warmth I feel around me every morn
That encircles me and vibrates into
Every fibre of my being
The warmth that creates lovingkindness

For the world from Joanna at a time
In the day when I have no kindness to give;
When all I can do is grumble
About how I don’t want to leave this place
Uberlushpassionglorious love4

Down and microfleece and hot pink bedsheets
A sweatshirt that smells evrwonderful
Ubrglorious like Arkadiusz
Stench cool and clean and evr so pristine
That transcends me to a place in which

I lay with him and brush through soft brown locks
Entangle myself into a realm
of McLovin and sweet nothings in ears
Soft, soft transcendentalism
Into blinding darkness of Neverwhere

Where anything is possible via
Niel Gaiman and good friends and places
Comme Orpheus and the land of dream
Where I create the thundrclash all around
Thundrclash that surrounds me like the warmth

Of this ubrlush ubrsoft awesome bed
My haven for the days that go by
My therapy for anything that goes
Wrongawry until the beast roars at 7
Then I cannot come back till 11
And I myself grumble like that damned beast
On my way to a boiling shower

No comments: