Saturday, February 16, 2008

Canto IXIICIICCXXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXX

Cantos CCCCCXXXXIIVVIIVVCCCX

The bacon eggs with chocolate milk
. I ate.
Yum.
"The world is a blue donut" says the Flossmoorian
. Alpha Lambda Alpha N
. "Bitchity bitch bitch bithchity bitchity bitchy"
Sayeth the Bryan of Zach
. T-Rex.
. Insert some Foreignese here and Pronoun here.
It's sunny when the sun is out, yeah, totally.
. Meaningful phrase that sounds cool, right here.
Pisan Pizza taste like Pee. Ha! Pee.
More foreign stuff here. Insert Chinese character for asshole.
. So ALL CAPS for reasons of love and emphasis.
. Insert something here.
Noun.
"The safety of a fart is oh most dangerous." --- Abraham Lincoln
. Stapler.
No, you don't make sense. I don't. But you don't. But I don't
You don't. Bacon was extra greasy.
. Super gross.
. Very super gross.
You're super gross when you eat super gross bacon
Damn. I ate super gross bacon
. Foreign phrase!
. Reference to ancient history for satirical purpose, right here.
Man sleep on Futon
. Super gross futon.
Man is super gross. You're super gross.
Damn I'm super gross.
. Insert words of wisdom that really isn't.
IN ALL CAPS again, FOR EMPHAsis on point missed a stanza ago.
Insert Chinese Character for super gross dirty bitches
. Right Here.
I'm a canon. Publish me.
I'll stick you in a cannon. Publish ME. (With EMPhaSiS)
Canonize ME. Cuz I'm cool
. Ezra This.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude. brilliance.