Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Brilliant(Glorious) Q-tip (And pen)

brilliant, I cry, brilliant, I say

look forth and see the instrument of

the heavens and praise its worth.

The q-tip, the cleaner of God himself,

to removeth and cleanth the ears of

man and free him of grim and dirt. Let no

one fear the q-tip and understand

that its purpose is brilliant.

The mighty q-tip, whether colored

or bland, it is brilliant, I cry!

But the epic pen equals in marvel.

For what device can create and

weave such brilliant, I cry, brilliant!

Master pieces that I alone can never

create, using such a brilliant q-tip.

Able to make tall buildings in a

single stroke, able to draw a speeding

bullet, more powerful than a pencil

locomotive, it is the brilliant pen.

Also can be used for tracheotomy

when no other device is available.

Brilliant, I cry, Brilliant I say,

for this device is the peak of out

people's work, a multi-purpose

tool to be used by tool. Whether

q-tip or pen, God's creations for man

have no limit on their brilliance.

I praise them, for you O Lord,

I cry no havoc or chaos for your work

and these brilliant workings. Thank

you dear, merciful Lord, thank you.

No comments: