Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Partner poem finale

A Celebration With a Working Class Crew.

I need to get out of here because i'm delirious
Oh ya well don't forget 15/20, and 35 to 45 on Deliveries
It's...It's...It's... Lavender and Vanilla.
This place smells like the inside of my dog's ass hole.
You need to get this Done before Travis Leaves.
You need to get this Done before Travis Leaves.
You need to get this Done Before Travis Leaves.
My dog is going to get sucked up by the Tornado. I wish that dog would Die.
I'm miss Hoopston and lost 2olbs. I used to do bulimia for 12 years
She acts like its a drug, maybe you should get her cream out of the bathroom.
My mother ruined my life...and she is such a druggie.Hi loves i'm a delivery driver tonight, is that a mess-up...damn you're lucky.
Sometimes I close my eyes and hope that someday I'll wake up somewhere else.
There is this giant-sized headache looming over the right side of my head, where a puss-filled zit won't pop...Hey...uh...Veronica...I got your bubble bath going.
Hey, why not someday you and me go and kick it?
I feel like everyone takes a giant poop on my chest...you are the bitch of the place.
Smells like you guys are burning the pizza, can you explain the two taxes?
I want a large pizza with sausage, double sausage, pepperoni, ham, bacon, ground beef and beef steak...OH, and a small diet pepsi.
Yeah, well I want a large pain-in-the-ass punch from the sweat off that oven guy who burns his skin off, reaching for your large-ass heart attack pie.
This place is listed under temple of doom in my phone.
This place is listed under life ruiner in my phone.
Hell is okay, when you have a friend to share it with.

No comments: