Friday, April 11, 2008

homage

Are and Is and Is and Are and Not and Not

What is not is not and I am but a single not amongst this world of am nots
I am not the Gray lid covering the Blue that is not I
Nor am I the Sun that breaks through that lid to shine upon this world of not I’s
I am not the wind that caresses you gently so gently
Nor am I the wind that beats your face with such frustration that is not I
I am not I the I who you love with the love that is definitely not I
Nor am I you the you who I love with the love that is unfortunately not I
God is not I
Such wonderful beautiful perfect dreams hopes goals desires are also not I
How is this glorious day but another something of which I am not
I am not Science or Fiction or Reality or Faith or something Original
What is not is not and I am Hella not
What is is and I am still not but you is and is is are and are is is and are is are as is are is
So
You are is and is are the whole giant delicious pepperoni pizza
You are too the rain that pours forth and forth and the flower that blooms and blooms
You are the life that leaks out of my finger cuts sharp and sharp
You are the brief wisp of white leaving my mouth against the chilled winter night
You are too the gaseous form escaping my anus after eating tacos
You are the twinkling in her eyes and the glow of the Moon
You are the whisper of such wonderful beautiful perfect dreams hopes goals desires
You are too the love which our desert tongues strain to taste
You are gravy
You are the colorful illusion delusion fusion of something that might be possible
You are too the something that is more than possible
Thus you are not I and I am not you and is not you and you is not I and am not I
You not I mirror that of which is myself but yet is not I nor myself
So
You and I do not coexist yet we stare at each other with eyes so gracefully graceful
You and I cannot reach each other yet we are glued together at the ankles
You and I are you and I despite I being not and you being yes
In this world of am nots (such as I) and you
Are we?

No comments: