Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jordan Cox and Alan Lin Proudly Present: This Guy...


I love you because your butt is kind of high

I love you when you're in pain

Curly-cues of translucency spot your legs
I want to prick—
At them

Oh! The noises you make...

I will open palm you like a penguin ninja

Your adorable angry eyes make me want to throw up daisies and puppies

I will vomit them onto delightful duck calenders

You're so nice Your heart is bigger than your dick

And your dick
If your feet are any indication
Is probably larger than a small cactus

Probably sharper than a small cactus too (I've seen those holes in your shorts)

Your shorts which I will breathe through like pure oxygen

Oh! I'll suck your shorts!

Like the Ring Pop I intend to give you someday

If you weren't so white and gay I'd make sweet 'n sour love to you

I'd baste your loins in barbecue sauce and eat white-meat chicken nuggets with both hands

Gobble Gobble
Like Thanksgiving dinner I'll turducken your body

Uh - huh... Pumpkin... Nugget

And pumpkin spice and everything nice
Ah - ha! High - five! High - five!

You laugh and dance and command primal joy!
Tall number two, what'd I do without you

No comments: