Friday, January 25, 2008

You are going to think I am one messed up chick

Always kneeling down on her hands and knees

she bites to seize screaming stillborn fetus

floating inside toilets full of liquid shit. 3

Each bite she takes no teeth to slimy flesh

demon children rip and tear her wet cunt

with their jagged, crusty fingernail tips. 6

Her tears fester quickly, attract foul rats

who gnaw and scratch to climb inside her sex.

In her uterus they ejaculate. 9

Three times a day gives birth to large rat-boys.

Each one is born through anal cavity.

A stream of blood constant from her asshole. 12

I stop to ask what crime she did commit.

My guide, he said, “do not linger here

for you would find her name to be too near.” 15

And I to her: “Explain your fate and name.”

And she to me: “My babes I know are dead

I was the one who stood and watched them drown.” 18

Fed up with her weakness my guide stepped in.

His karate so fierce I was in awe

at the round-house he gave across her face. 21

line 3

While the use of fetus doesn’t pertain exactly to this woman’s crime the theme of children is key.

lines 5-8

This damned soul is in the bolgia of the violent because she was violent on earth and now violence is done unto her for all of eternity. I’m not sure why I chose to include rats other than they are gross and Gabe asked for gross.

lines 9-11

I chose to punish this woman with continuous, horrible child birth (through her anus no less) because she actually had a hand in the drowning her own children in Clinton Lake. I live in Clinton and am repulsed by this despicable person. I specifically chose three anal births per day because she had three children.

line 15

"...her name to be too near" is in reference to this woman’s name being very similar to mine. Mine is Amanda Hammer and hers is Amanda Hamm. I once introduced myself to someone by my full name and she said, oh like the girl who drowned her kids in the lake. My internal reaction was, no you f*cking @sshole not at all like that crazy b!tch.

lines 19-21

I can’t think of a better person to wander the rings of hell with than the one and only Chuck Norris. Did you know his tears can cure cancer? Too bad he has never cried.

No comments: