Saturday, March 1, 2008

prayer of protection for gingy

Oh! Let the of forces of the mighty winds, painters of the desert sky, energy of the brilliant sun, strength of the trees, and protecting spirit of Pepper;

Protect the one whom my bleeding heart holds so much love for

I call to you for your protection over Ginger Anne Hartman; Baby, Gingy, Bingy, Binger Boo. Ginger the Schnoodle born of Snowflake, Arizona raised in Glendale, Arizona now residing on my bed in Naperville, Illinoy. In a house the color of dandelions fron
ted with crabapple and pine on the DuPage River.

Ginger the Schnoodle whom walks past Cress Creek daily, walking further to see her favorites Herrick and Mud Lake.

Ginger the Schnoodle whom chases squirrels, terrorizes birds, tries to catch chipmunks and attempts to hunt ducks.

Ginger the Schnoodle whom gazes out the window and never tires of playing with her favorite blue racquetball, who comes running at the smell of scrambled eggs, and who lives for a treat.

I humbly ask your powerful forces to come together to protect and watch over my love Ginger.

Protect her from her painful asthma attacks, for I hate to see her in fear and pain. Keep her safe from an open gate, a yard unattended, and on coming traffic.

Protect her little ears form loud Fourth of July fireworks and frightening thunderstorms that scare her so.

Please protect her from loneliness. Without her sister and best friend, it is hard to understand. Give her peace of mind that I will always come back, for surely she must know that.

Protect her from boredom and having no one to play with while I am away. For she is so full of life and willing to share it with others. Encourage my parents, Laurence Edward Hartman of Plainfield, Illinoy, and Barbara Ann Hartman of Calumet City, Illinoy make time to play with her, for it makes her so hap
py.

Protect Ginger the Schnoodle from the groomer’s as long as you can, for I have never trusted them and hate taking her there for she hates it too (though bah insists we do).

Protect Ginger form disgusting fleas and ticks that try to inhabit her hair.
Forces protect her form the burling summer heat with the shade of the maple and oak tree, for it’s hard to cool off with so much hair.

Protect her precious paws from the prickly thorns we encounter on our walks, for they cause her pain when brushing them out.

Protect Ginger the Schnoodle from irritating eye-goobers, infected anal glands and hurt paws so she feels no pain at all.

I ask you to protect her form arthritis, protruding cysts, congestive heart failure, the slow and silent killer of Pepper.

Protect her from having to die alone, as Pepper did. I wish I got to say goodbye, I want to be there to comfort her in her final breath.

I ask you forces, for these protections over Ginger, my true best friend.
Protect her, everyday from sunrise, till sunset and have the stars watch over her at night.

No comments: