Saturday, March 1, 2008

heather

Mother, Mary Ellen Hyde of Pekin, whom I NAME in address Diaphanous Zephyrs Betwixt Shadow, who once blazed the psychomyogenic wind vectors of fallopia to bring life, I abjure your gaze, if it be upon me ever as was once constant, from shadow and the dense frozen soil of Illinois, where you lay near the river of the same appellation, having tasted the Mackinaw and lakes of both Milliman (ox-bow), Peoria, and Michigan, having run through fields of toadflax and perennial lupine, to rest eternal from toil, from the pain of ipsilateral conjunctival lacrimation and Dead Band Hysteresis, from the horror of your life in unrequited love from a man who knew what he had done and now must pay a price most dear for his children abstain from him (may I never know the terror which must visit him as he is not visited upon by his seed), from the RICH PAGEANT that was your life, with infinite love from Jennifer and James and Jeffrey, whom you begat (no mere souvenir), and entreat upon you to care and gaze upon in my stead for Heather Marie Daugherty OF Lafayette in Indiana, she who was never made daughter in the light of your blessed life, but was loved, and none more so than in mine, who suffers migraines of the hemiazygous intercostals and waxes deleterious at the great saphenous veins which oft poison her cerebellum. For my love toward is as of no other I shall ever hold for any creature or thing or spirit or energy or thought or color or idea in the totality of my life ever again; it is final, whole and incomplete at once (as these things shall ever be on terra), and, in truth unobscured if honesty be sought, selfless; as was given to you by me and yours, oh mother. It is all. As the winds of time in specificity brought the Mammathus Primigenius and the Smilodon Fatalis and the Arctodus Simus to roam and thrive allow that she, too might persist in function most bright for her soul possesses mercy enough for nothing less than all: for the tiger salamander, prairie dog, groundhog, chipmunk, and ferret are not too diminuitive to escape the solace of her love, which is boon to me and to many; as the bones of saints never decay may she continue to serve the autistic and contracted spirits of man in complaint of disavowal from the throng and yet more cared for by her than for herself. In the Heights, now, bearing love as a trebuchet amongst elms and sycamores and oaks and maples and balsams, in vurnculler commune. Her tea should taste of uncanniness, and teas abound the fields of screaming sonic joy. MOTHER, protect her from strangers and demons and pharmacological tremor and gout and lactic acid and the FIRMAMENT of those who hypocryse and the decrease of argent and the increase of adipose and the pain of arachnid venom and the carbuncle of arthritis and bone spurs and bone awls and black-boned-angels and tension and automobile accidents and the accidental digestion of chicken and or beef and bad hair and anemia and lice and licentiousness and mustard and the cold and leatherface and drowning and immolation and being buried alive. But most of all protect Heather Marie Daugherty from the weight of the migrainous throb which keeps the light at bay through subclavian limb and hepatic portal, suffocating amygdale and bringing eyelid edema. Distill the essence of five spot, bluebonnet, dense blazing star to fizammunck succour. Caulbrigise the celsius millibar within a half point of the truth as you ride the winds of shadow home to visit her in Kia Rio bless her kinetic acclivity for motion in metal is fatal. Defticle decline in barrage of prayer and find her amid the various sufferings, and avert your gaze from me. Avert your gaze from me as she be more, Avert your gaze from me as she be right and better then most. Avert your gaze from me as I love her more than myself and ask that you honor the devine within her as I destroy that within me, allow it, for it is not got upon without knowing the fate it constructs and is recognized as destiny. She is best among those who help, she is Samaritan and angel in bone and blood brought to bring as a balm, SHE is the gift, Heather Marie Daugherty, hers is grace and love and found nought elsewhere, hers is a heart rare and most holy, and nothing more. At the end, enjoin her with Baldwin in shadow a dalmation arf loved by her as none other and also protect her canine Irving Louise Hyde who is also a soul arf most reare and peaceful arf and gracious to receive that which is given. Irving is love. Avert your gaze from me as he is more, as he knows not sin and strife but joy in return. Mother, grant her frequency in running and cooking and collage and sewing and yoga and eating channa massala and tom-kha-kai and playing Atari and reading and loving and knitting and crocheting for Etsy; let her sell her arts that the world over may feel the softness of her touch and know the love she gives every task taken and feel the soul of grace and purity in her heart that is called Heather Marie Daugherty: QMRP, lover of Irving, daughter of Crystal Gorman and Tim Daugherty and sister of Tiffany Daugherty and aunt to Evelyn and Sean and Ayla and Teaghan and friend to George and Dave and Dave and Jenny and Sara and Pat and Kwaku and Gail and Kara and Linda and Chris and Eric and Megan and Vanessa and Randalyn and Dennis and Jennifer and Joe and Joe and Pam and Ann and Arrianna and Becky and Mike and all, and me. Mom, please do this for me…I miss you and I love you with all my heart and I haven’t forgotten you and you know I’m trying to be what you would have wanted your son to be, but sometimes it’s so hard, mom, sometimes it’s so hard. I want her to be safe, I love her, she cares for me. Watch over her.

No comments: